1. DEADLINE for scholarship applications is February 9, 2019. (No exceptions)
2. WODN will notify all winners by phone on or before February 23, 2019. You can also check the award status and winners on our website at www.wodn.org.
3. If you have any questions about the application process, please email WODN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose: Our mission is to “provide positive mentorship to young females as they transition into adulthood, motivate women, and enhance the lives of victims that are in need within our community.” We believe that promoting higher education is an integral part in what we believe and would like to provide assistance to young females and women to help make their educational journey possible.
Award Components: Women of Distinction Network will provide approximately ten recipients with a brand new laptop computer to reward students who have made a positive change in their lives or is a survivor of HUSH Topics: domestic violence, sexual assault, sexual harassment, or sex trafficking.
1. Applicant must attend a technical college or four year institution.
2. Applicant must be a senior level high school student or already attending a technical college or four year institution.
3. Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident with a permanent resident ID card in South Carolina.
4. Applicant must be present for the organization's Scholarship Banquet to receive award on March 16, 2019.
5. Applicant must be willing to take a picture to upload on the organization's website (Your picture will only be displayed for scholarship award purposes. WODN will not use your picture in any other capacity)